Leadership Westmoreland is pleased to announce its third cohort of participants since the program’s re-launch in 2015. “We are excited to keep the momentum going as we prepare for our next program year. We look forward to welcoming the new cohort, with its diversity and commitment to Leadership Westmoreland. It promises to be another great year to Learn, Grow and Lead,” explained program facilitator Grace Markum.
The 9-month program featuring over 40 guest presenters from all over Westmoreland County will kick off in September when the cohort comes together for an overnight retreat.
The Class of 2017-2018 includes:
• Erin Angellone, Westmoreland Casemanagement and Supports
• Eric Boyd, Elliott Group
• Beth Bradley, Elliott Group
• Jack Butler, ACHIEVA/The Arc of Westmoreland
• Christopher Daniels, Chevron USA
• Sarah Dewald, Watt Fuel Cell
• Erika Doyle, Private Industry Council of Westmoreland/ Fayette
• Linda Harkcom, Stage Right
• Susan Kinney, Westmoreland Casemanagement and Supports
• Robert Kniss, Williams Company
• Rachel Kurdziel, Ligonier Valley School District
• Mark Lawrence, PNC Bank
• Vanessa Mangery, Senior Independence of Southwestern PA
• Jessica Marazza, The SecondHalf Coach
• Carol Palcic, Adelphoi
• Adam Quatrini, Quatrini Rafferty, P.C.
• Rebecca Quatrini, UPMC East
• Jessica Parsons, Saint Vincent College
• Louis Surace, Westmoreland County Community College
• Louise Wilhelm, Westmoreland County Food Bank
The latest news from the Westmoreland County Chamber of Commerce