|Company Name:||Method Automation Services
|Phone:||724-227-0711 ext 309
|Address 1:||1801 5th ave
|Position Title:||Applications Developer
|Number of Openings:||1
|Position Type Other Description:||03/20/2017
|Start Date:||• Minimum three years of job-related experience building applications with the .NET framework using C#
• Minimum three years of job-related experience with SQLServer 2008 or 2012
• SharePoint 2013
• Experience using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or similar tools for generating reports
• Experience troubleshooting and supporting software in a Windows/.NET environment
• Experience working with vendors, particularly for escalation and resolution of issues
• Experience using ASP.Net add-on libraries, such as Telerik
• K2 Blackpearl, SmartForms experience, certifications plus
• Team development experience, using version control software such as Team Foundation Server or SourceSafe
• Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle
o Leading discovery sessions with clients to understand current business processes, uncovering inefficiencies, wants and needs of the client and opportunities for improvement. Translating this information into formal requirements documents, both business and technical.
o Designing software applications based on business and technical requirements
o Developing software, including K2 and ASP.Net applications
o Integrating applications and performing data migrations
o Providing support for issues reported by the client. Ensuring issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
o Adhering to best practices in design, coding, unit and integration testing
o Following established best practices in version control, source code and configuration management
o Authoring technical documentation on design, configuration, installation and procedures
o Maintains training, certifications, and stays current with technology. Makes recommendations to the team and management about needs for upgrades, updates, improvements in architecture, and industry best practices.
o Travel as required, approximately 20%
o Other duties as assigned
· Experience with development, deployment and support of software applications in a regulated business environment a definite plus Competitive salary options and benefits. Salary based on rock star level.
|Wage or Salary:||M-F 8:30 to 5:00
|Approximate Work Hours or Days:||www.method-automation.com or call 724-227-0711 EXT 309